Vittorakis Traditional Grocery Store recognizes the importance of your privacy. This is why we do our best so as to keep your data safe and secure using servers managed by great companies like Google and Wix. As a website, we will never give or sell your data.
Please find below more detailed information concerning data.
What type of data do we collect?
We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way. For instance:
1. Data that you enter on our website in order to receive our services.
Those data are your name and email address, which are considered as basic communication data. Those data are collected and stored by Wix.com.
Wix.com offers us a platform that allows us to provide you with our services. Your data may be stored through Wix.com’s data storage, database and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
How do we collect those data?
1. Data such as your name and email address, are collected when our visitors enter them in order to use our services such as contact forms, or subscriptions.
2. Your anonymous data are collected by cookies. At this point, it is useful to mention that during the start of every session, you get notified that we collect data regarding your visit, and it is up to the user to choose either to stay or leave our website or to disable his/her cookies from his/her internet browser.
Why do we collect such personal information and how do you use them?
1. To provide and operate services that visitors have asked.
2. To be able to contact our visitors and users with general or personalised service-related notices and promotional messages.
3. To create aggregated statistical data or other aggregated and/or inferred non-personal information, which we may use to provide and improve our services.
4. To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
How do we store your data?
Our website is hosted by Wix.com. Wix.com offers us a platform that allows as to provide you with our services. Your data may be stored through Wix.com’s data storage, database and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
Your anonymous data are stored by Google Analytics, a free service that is provided by Google, which ensures the security of those data. Those anonymous data are retained in their secure servers for 50 months, which will be deleted by Google at the end of this period.
Please be aware that every visit in our website is considered as a brand-new visit, and the retention of your anonymous data for 50 months starts from your latest visit.
How do we communicate with our visitors?
We communicate with our visitors via email, since this is the only information that we receive when you come in contact with us. We use other forms of communication, if only it will be asked by our visitors.
2. leave our website
3. disable cookies from their internet browser
How can visitors withdraw their consent?
If you do not want to process your data anymore, please come in contact with us, using the contact form in the contact section of our website.
Questions and contact information:
If you would like to access or delete any personal information, we have about you, you are invited to come in contact with us, using the contact form in the contact section of our website.